Management and Coordination of the TACTIC programme
Coordinator: Prof. Pär Johansson, Rigshospitalet, Copehagen
Coordinating Project Manager: Dr Rikke Bergmann, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen
Ensure the timely and complete delivery of the TACTIC programme, according to legal and ethical requirements, as well as those of the FP7 Health programme:
- Provide effective leadership for the coordinated and synergistic conduct of activities.
- Implement robust means for internal and outward facing communication (e.g. WP management, European reporting, public engagement).
- Identify and overcome challenges in good time and in a supportive manner.
- Management of consortium via the Coordinator & Management Support Team.
- Direction of the consortium activities via the Project Steering Committee.
- Annual general assembly meetings in December (Project Steering Committee meetings).
- Scientific & financial periodic progress reports to EC (Project Periods 1 , 2, 3, and 4)
- Final report; combined report including strategic plan for further EC-wide projects enabled by TACTIC.
|Delivery date (month)
||Draft project administration handbook presented at kick-off meeting
||Launch of this website
||Internal budget follow-up every 6 months
||Additional Consortium research